- We take pride in our XIIC items, so anything returned should be new, unused and with all our security garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.If you’re returning something faulty, damaged or soiled please contact contact@XIICstore.com prior to sending any return.______________________________________________________________
Please ensure that the parcel you’re returning is very clearly marked as a Return to avoid any additional customs fees. If the parcel is not marked as a Return any additional customs fees will be deducted from your refund.
Please note, swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene stickers are fully in tact and have not been previously removed.
To avoid any risk of your swimwear return being rejected, do not remove the hygiene sticker until you are absolutely sure you wish to keep the item.
Items must be sent back to us within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Items must be returned to us with tags attached. There must be no signs of tampering with the labels or tags.
- Items must show no signs of wear; please take care to avoid the transfer of make-up when trying on garments.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged and unmarked in any way. Please be careful when trying on garments to avoid make up or fake tan transferring onto the fabric. To qualify for a return the items must be free from any signs of wear or tear, Unfortunately, we can not accept any item for return which is damaged due to staining (food, makeup, sweat, etc.) or scent (perfume or body odor). We do our best to accept returns, however, in case the return is in unsuitable condition, we may not accept it. And thus, we will return it to the sender.
- Items must be returned to us in the condition you received them, with all tags attached. As our items are hand made to order, this will be a brand new condition, which is how we expect to receive them back to us.
- As our items are hand made to order. Special made items can be denied for return.
We must receive a proof of purchase within your return or exchange goods in order to process your return.
Hair accessories, hats, earrings cannot be returned or exchanged.
Bodysuits and swimwear can be returned and exchanged, only if they are received back to us with the hygiene stickers in perfect condition.
We can only accept returns from the person that purchased the item.
Once you have received your order, in the unlikely case that there is any issues with your garments, we must be notified within 14 days of receiving your order.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEMS
Check that your items qualify for returns. They must be unworn and unwashed.
Items must be returned to us in the condition you received them, with all tags attached. As our items are hand made to order, this will be a brand new condition, which is how we expect to receive them back to us. They must not be damaged, stained, torn, snagged or marked in any way; including cosmetic marks from make up, fake tan or other products.
Fill in the Returns & Exchanges form provided to you within your parcel on the reverse side of your invoice.
If you do not have an invoice for your order please contact our customer care team at contact@XIICstore.com
The following information should be visible on the form:
- Full Name
- Order Number
- Garments Returned
- Exchange Items
- Reason for Return
Make sure you are clear in writing down the item(s) you wish to return or exchange stating the size, colour and style of the returned and desired exchange item if relevant. Please also write down the reason for your return.
Place the items in a small mailing bag or padded envelope. This will significantly reduce your postage costs upon returning the parcel to us. Do ensure the garments are well wrapped and protected as any damage caused during return shipment may cause your item to be refused.
You will need to cover the cost of the return postage. We recommend using a signed for delivery option and posting with your national postage service, such as PostNL, Royal Mail, AusPost, USPS, Canada Post etc.
Ship the items back to us:
Postcode 9700 AV
Please ensure that you keep your proof of postage receipt.
- You will receive an email when your refund has been approved and processed.
- It will take between 3 – 5 working days for this transaction to be authorised by your bank and for your funds to appear in your account. You will receive your refund in the original form of payment.
- The overall processing period for refunds is up to 28 working days.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable. We cannot refund duties, taxes or shipping charges.
- If we deny your refund or exchange request we will send the items back to you. Included in the parcels will be a letter explaining the reasons that the request did not meet our Returns Policy guidelines.
- Exchanges will be processed within 7 working days. If you require your exchanged item sooner, please do contact our customer care team, they will be able to advise you on how to achieve this.
- Your exchange items will be shipped with an express shipping service. We will notify you via email once your exchange has been shipped. This email will include all tracking details.